Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year, New Baktun

This webpage began six months ago, a summer project for me whilst I had my nose to the grindstone. 9-5 Office work. Blurgh. I backdated some writing so that it made the blog look more established...
 
It's still a bit basic, and given more time I'd edit the HTML code more and make the blog a whole lot funkier. But it does what it says on the tin, I think.

Now with more than 1,100 page views, I hope that all you surfers have had something good to read or look at. If not, feel free to send abusive complaints.

Now we've survived the Mayan apocalypse ...(it's worth noting that the Mayan civilisation never actually predicted the end of the world for 2012, but the end of a period of time, a baktun, as a recent article in the Observer pointed out to me)

What are your dreams for the new dawn of time? 

Some things in life are worth chasing - I'd like to run my first ultramarathon this year (no less than 50 miles). And climb more, climb harder. But then sometimes it's better to just be happy.

Action for Happiness 

Here's something else to brighten your day, a video of travelling in NZ made by a friend of mine:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment